Sunday, October 13, 2013

10-14-2013 East Penn School Board of Directors Meeting Agenda and Planned Votes

1.) Call to Order; Pledge of Allegiance

2.) Requests to Address the Board- I'm sure there will be a few calls for my resignation or removal. Spoiler alert: I'm staying through the end of my term.

3.) Approval of Minutes- I plan to vote in favor of this item.

4.) Report of the Superintendent
   1.) District Update
   2.) Personnel- I plan to vote in favor of this item.

5.) Other educational entities

6.) Legislative

7.) Business Operations
   1.) Approval of Bill List- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   2.) Treasurer's Report- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   3.)  Investment of Funds- I tentatively plan to vote in favor of this item.
   4.) Facility Rentals- I plan to vote in favor of this item.
   5.) Budget Transfers- I tentatively plan to vote in favor of this item
   6.) Disbursement of Funds- I plan to vote in favor of this item

8.) Announcements

9.) Adjourn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.