Sunday, September 8, 2013

Agenda and Planned Votes for 9-9-2013 East Penn School Board Meeting

1.) Call to Order; Pledge of Allegiance

2.) Oath of Office- Mrs. Kristen Campbell, Assistant Superintendent
Judge Doug Reichley will administer the Oath of Office to Mrs. Campbell

3.) Requests to Address the Board

4.) Approval of Minutes- I plan to vote in favor of this item

5.) Report of the Superintendent of Schools
   1.) District Update
   2.) Personnel- I plan to vote in favor of this item

6.) Other Educational Entities

7.) Policy: Final Adoption Board Policy 206- I plan to vote in favor of this item

8.) Business Operations
   1.) Approval of Bill List- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   2.) Investment of Funds- I tentatively plan to vote in favor of this item
   3.) Facility Rental- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   4.) Disbursement of Funds- I plan to vote in favor of this item

9.) Announcements

10.) Adjourn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.