Sunday, September 22, 2013

9-23-2013 East Penn School Board Agenda and Planned Votes

1.) Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance

2.) Requests to Address the Board

3.) Approval of Minutes

4.) Report of the Superintendent of Schools
   1.) District Update
   2.) Personnel- I tentatively plan to vote in favor of this item. I have a few questions.
   3.) Contract for Consultation Services
Resolved that the East Penn School Board of Directors approve the Contract for Consultation Services for Dr. Rebecca Woodland, University of Massachusetts, Amherst for services and activities as indicated in Exhibit 6 for a cost not to exceed $55,440.- I will absolutely oppose this item.

5.) Legislative
PSBA 2014 Slate of Candidates- I will be abstaining on this item. I will maintain my practice of abstaining on all votes involving the Pennsylvania School Board Association as I do not feel they have the best interest of the taxpayers at heart.

6.) Policy- Board Policy 903, Public Participation at Board Meetings: Informational

7.) Business Operations-
   1.) Approval of Bill List- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   2.) Parent/Guardian Transportation Contract- I will vote in favor of this item.

8.) Announcements

9.) Adjourn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.