Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lower Macungie Township Commissioner-Elect Ron Beitler Pledges to Blog Votes!

It's no secret that I wasn't a big fan of Patrick Slattery/Citizens for Strong(arm) Communities/EPIC candidate Ron Beitler in his bid for LMT Commissioner. Regardless, the voters of Lower Mac. have spoken and he will appear on both Republican and Democrat ballots in November making him all but certain to be elected.

Personally, I like Ron, it's just his connections to Mr. Slanderous Slattery that I question. I wonder if the Slattery/Jane Fretz crew will regret their decision to support him when he starts casting votes. We'll see. I plan to attend a few LMT meetings just to see how things go.

Ron emailed me to let me know that he's "stealing" my "agenda posts" but he gave me credit. I emailed him back and let him know that I first got the idea from Michigan Congressman Justin Amash who explains every vote via Facebook and Twitter. Mr. Beitler amended his blog appropriately.

Anyway, good on Ron and may he serve the citizens of Lower Macungie Township and give them the Government they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.