Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"UFO Fact or Fiction" Paranormal Night to be Held July 13th at King Koffee

Since I'm too cheap/broke to procure my own wireless connection at home, I usually spend my week day evenings blogging in King Koffee on Main Street in Emmaus. It's a cute, if somewhat Bohemian little hole in the wall that has very friendly owners, weird (hey, I'm here...) clientele, and regular interesting performances and discussions. I've been coming here since my days at Emmaus High School.

At 9pm, on July 13th, they will be hosting one in a series of "Paranormal Nights". This particular one will focus on UFOs.

King Koffee & Pirate Radio proudly present our monthly PARANORMAL NIGHT, "UFO's: Fact, Fiction, or Hoax?" Edition. The highlight of the evening will consist of the screening of the documentary "Shades Of Gray" focused on Ufologist and Author Gray Barker. Think along the lines of, are UFO's all a hoax?... The Seminal Documentary is 72 minutes long and is narrated by Stanton Briedman. The evening will wrap up with a UFO theory discussion led by The Radio Pirate Josh. For more info contact Jason George or Joshua Hoch on Facebook.

Free Event! Just Make sure to buy a delicious beverage or food! Bring friends! Dress up as your favorite aliens! Weirdos welcome, actually encouraged! GET YOUR WEIRD ON! #gywo

@9:00pm Saturday. July 13th 2013
King Koffee
506 Chestnut Street
Emmaus, PA 18049

One of the less well known facts about me is being abducted by aliens (the creepy little gray ones) is among my biggest irrational fears.

Work schedule permitting, I plan to attend. If you've never been to King Koffee before, stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.