Sunday, June 9, 2013

6-10-2013 Board Meeting Agenda and Planned Votes

1.) Call to Order; Pledge of Allegiance

2.) Requests to Address the Board

3.) Approval of Minutes- I plan to vote in favor of this item

4.) Report of the Superintendent
   1.) District Update
   2.) Personnel- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   3.) 2012-2013 Modification to School Calendar- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   4.) Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Tracking Software Contract- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   5.) Agreement for 2014 Edition of Emmaus HS Alumni Directory- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   6.) Grant Acceptance- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   7.) Informational: Letter from Secretary of Education

5.) Other Educational Entities

6.) Legislative

7.) Business Operations
   1.) Bid Opening Report 
   2.) Bid Awards- Roof Replacement; General School Supplies; Computer Supplies- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   3.) Bill List Approval- As usual, I plan to abstain on this item to support Ms. Donches in her efforts to receive the information she feels she needs.
   4.) Parent/Guardian Transportation Contract- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   5.) Budget Transfers- I plan to vote in favor of this item
   6.) Approval of District Insurance Policies- I plan to vote in favor of this item

8.) Proposed Policy Changes

9.) Announcements     

10.) Adjourn     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.