Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (in the) Running to be America's Hottest Top Cop

Last year, I made the mistake of voting for Kathleen Kane for Attorney General. See, I'm not a big Tom Corbett fan and I had hoped that Ms. Kane would hold the Governor accountable and be an independent-moderate Democrat in the mold of former State Auditor General Jack Wagner. Wagner drove both Ed Spendell and Tom Corbett up a wall with his tireless dedication. He did a fine job. I didn't vote for him, but I respected him. He is currently one of the frontrunners to be the next Mayor of Pittsburgh. Since a Republican candidacy is pretty much DOA in any major city, the good people of Pittsburgh could do a lot worse.

During the 2012 Primary, Unions and other various progressive groups rallied to former Congressman Patrick Murphy and lambasted Kane for being anti-collective bargaining. Music to my ears!

I had no real issue with her Republican opponent, but on the few occasions that I met him, I felt he came off as a bit of a bully.

My vote went to Kane in November. Never again...well, maybe almost never.

In her short tenure in office, Kathleen Kane has decided to completely reject her oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and of Pennsylvania. The right to keep and bear arms is enshrined in both of them. I cannot imagine this is playing too well in Kane's gun friendly home ground of NEPA.

Personally, I look forward to rectifying my 2012 mistake by voting for whomever the GOP puts up against her in 2016.

That said, it seems that Attorney General Kane is now in another race. The race to be the "hottest" Attorney General in America. She'd get my vote there, no question.

The "Final Four" are:
A.G. Kane gets my vote for those piercing eyes alone.


One of her "opponents", California Attorney General Kamala Harris was called the "best looking attorney general" in America by President Obama a few weeks back. He later apologized.

Over at my stalker's blog, I'm already in some hot water for previously commenting on Ms. Kane's attractiveness. Sure, it was made in a manner probably best suited to a locker room, but men are men and I didn't make the statement in my capacity as an elected official or to disrespect her in any way.

Still, were she unwed...
(...cause she's pretty.)

I respect Ms. Kane as an accomplished woman. I do not respect her refusal to uphold and defend our 2nd Amendment.

I don't understand why modern feminists say calling a woman attractive is a sign of disrespect. It's a complement.

Of course, I don't understand why they compare the abortion lobby to the NRA either. Abortions kill millions more in this country than guns ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.