Thursday, April 25, 2013

East Penn Invested Citizens and East Penn Chamber of Commerce to Host School Board Candidate Debate

On Tuesday, April 30th from 7-9pm the East Penn Chamber of Commerce and the "East Penn Invested Citizens" (another Union front group allied with "Citizens for Strong Communities") will host a meet the candidates night.

The event will take place at the Macungie Institute on Rt. 100 (510 Main St. Macungie).

All candidates have been invited to attend.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll be there (as a "reporter"/bottom feeding blogger, not a candidate). Since I am a sitting school board director, I feel I might have too much of a conflict of interest and I might be too biased. On the other hand...that doesn't really matter, does it? I'm not pretending to be objective.

We'll see. Either way, you owe it to yourself to go and be a well informed citizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.