Tuesday, April 16, 2013

East Penn Area Republican Committee Unanimously Endorses Rhoads, Mercado-Arroyo, and Donatelli for East Penn School Board

Yesterday, I pledged to oppose any endorsement by the Committee for candidates for East Penn School Board. You can read my reasoning here.

I was unsuccessful. I was outvoted by my fellow committee people by a 3:1 ratio.

On the subsequent vote of whom to endorse, I abstained as did one or 2 other committee members.

With the exception of the noted abstentions, the vote to endorse
Garrett Rhoads
Wanda Mercado-Arroyo
and Chris Donatelli

was unanimous.

No other candidate for East Penn School Board received any votes for endorsement by the committee members present nor via proxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.